Through many years of work across diverse ICD-705 projects, we recognized the US government’s ongoing demand for expertise and the limited support available to executive leadership of large Defense Contractors. Founded in 2018, Singularity Security Group exclusively services all aspects of this niche industry. Our team dedicates resources to fulfill specialty work involved in project management, services, training, and consulting that may fall outside the typical scope for many existing contractor businesses. SSG collectively brings nearly 40 years of firsthand experience and knowledge to support the US Government, with a specific focus on the DoD.
Continuously re-assessing how to support complex ICD-705 projects through advanced education and superior construction security services, customizing solutions through scrutiny to best serve the needs of individual customers. Evaluating project plans, facility design, cost estimation, contracts, requirements, site set-up, security, and final accreditation, utilizing our “Goldilocks approach” to ensure productivity, cost-efficiency, and accuracy. We accurately interpret unique ICD-705 industry challenges to communicate, qualify, and advise US government, military, defense contractor, and industry customers on the best course of action.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Advanced knowledge in all areas of the ICD-705 industry with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) specializing in:
- Project Planning & Initial Requirements Identification
- Development & Submission of the Pre-Construction Checklist, Pre-Construction Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC), Initial TEMPEST Checklist, and Construction Security Plan (CSP)
- Construction Security Planning, Staffing, Cost Estimating, and Contracting
- Design & Design Reviews (Including TEMPEST)
- Construction, Inspections, Documentation, and Accreditation Requirement Confirmations
- Pre-Accreditation Physical Inspections & Compliance Testing (STC & TEMPEST)
- Accreditation & Final Documentation Submission