Construction Site Security (CSS) Personnel
We maintain a team of certified specialists, qualified for security staffing requirements on ICD-705 projects of any size, scope, complexity, and location around the world. Mitigating customer challenges throughout all phases while guaranteeing final accreditation. All of Singularity's CSS personnel are trained and certified through its Training & Education programs. Our staff facilitates support with project set-up, daily operations, access control, reporting, documentation, accreditation deficiency identification, and final accreditation—recruiting and deploying appropriate site security experts to address requirements for work both inside and outside of the US.
site security manAgers
- Required for all ICD-705 SCIF/SAPF construction and renovation projects.
- Responsible for project security oversight, CSP enforcement, and ICD-705 adherence.
- Perform security inspections and accreditation confirmations throughout the project.
- Establish and maintain accreditation potential from start to finish throughout the project.
site security coordinators
- May be required on projects inside/outside of the US.
- Supports the SSM in daily operations and team management, filling in as the SSM when necessary.
- Highly beneficial to support first-time SSMs on very large projects, and/or when government SSMs have other jobs, e.g., Special Security Officer (SSO).
Construction Surveillance Technicians
May be required on projects inside and outside of the US. Primarily used for two purposes (one or both):
- Provide surveillance, as required by Accrediting Official (AO) and described in CSP, to mitigate risk through construction workers and progress to detect nefarious activities.
- Provide Security and Accreditation Quality Control (QC) services by detecting, reporting, and tracking construction accreditation requirement deficiencies.
Cleared American Guards
- May be required on projects inside/outside of the US
- Provide risk mitigation, as required by AO and described in CSP, by providing access control and associated operations, e.g., documentation, personnel inspections, CCTV/IDS monitoring, badge creation, inventory, etc.